September 9, 2023
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
On Friday, September 8 and Saturday, September 9, 2023, kick off the fall season and immerse yourself in art at Arts at Altitude show and sale. Peruse local and regional art at the Arts at Altitude art show (curated by the Summit County Arts Council) in the Frisco Historic Park on Friday, September 8 and Saturday, September 9, 2023 from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
On Saturday, September 9, Fall Fest will expand to include live music and make-and-take art projects for children and adults. Ein Prosit will be serving up pretzels and sausage. The event will also include a beer garden featuring German beer and will benefit the Friends of the Dillon Ranger District. These expanded Fall Fest activities, food, and drink will take place on Saturday, September 9 only, from 12:00pm – 5:00pm.
Saturday, September 09, 2023
Historic Park and Main Street between 1st Avenue and 2nd Avenue.
FRISCO/COPPER INFORMATION CENTER
Top 8 Reasons to Come to Frisco’s Fall Fest
- Frisco is hosting Fall Fest on our charming and mellow Main Street with Ein Prosit serving up pretzels and sausage.
- Fall Fest will feature beers in the great tradition of German brewing.
- With Mount Royal in the background, you can’t help but look hotter than usual.
- Dogs are welcome to join the festivities. Frisco loves well-mannered canines and humans!
- There will be an art show at Fall Fest with regional artists who specialize in pieces that are authentic, wallet friendly, and accessible.
- The Frisco Bay Marina is just a five minute walk down Main Street from Fall Fest and offers everything from paddle board to pontoon boat rentals on Dillon Reservoir.
- Frisco is surrounded by public land on three sides so make Frisco your base camp for the whole weekend and enjoy miles of mountain biking and hiking trails while you are in Frisco.
- Fall Fest benefits Friends of the Dillon Ranger District.